Even celebrities have skeletons in their closets, like the dozen rounded up by BuzzFeed who have all killed someone:
- William S. Burroughs: The writer, who initially claimed to have been playing “William Tell” while drunk, shot his common-law wife. His original story was that he was trying to shoot a glass off her head, but later he simply called it “mishandling a firearm.”
- Don King: As the leader of an Ohio gambling ring, he shot one man and stomped another one to death.
- Matthew Broderick: While driving in Ireland with then-galpal Jennifer Grey, he veered into oncoming traffic and crashed into a car head-on. The other driver died, and Broderick was fined $175 for “careless driving.”
- Brandy: She failed to brake in time and hit the car in front of her. The other driver was killed, but Brandy was never charged with a crime.
- Keith Moon: While trying to escape skinheads outside a pub, the drummer ran over his chauffeur and bodyguard.
Click for the full list
, which includes a first lady, a senator, and a two-time presidential hopeful. (Read more Matthew Broderick