Now that Jon Gosselin’s been bumped from Jon and Kate Plus 8, he’s free to take part in some much more appropriate reality TV fare. Josef Adalian offers some suggestions on the Wrap:
- The Other Half, Redux: Think a male version of The View starring “Roman Polanski, Kanye West ,and Rep Joe Wilson as Gosselin's fellow panelists.”
- I Hope They Serve Beer in Hell: The Reality Show: Gosselin is the perfect choice to live up to Tucker Max’s credo to “sleep with more women than is safe or reasonable, and just generally act like a raging dickhead.”
- The Biggest Douche: Celebrity Edition: Blogger Mike Schneider proposes this Biggest Loser spinoff requiring contestants to “shed as much douchiness as possible. In episode 3, a tearful Jon is forced to set his Ed Hardy shirts on fire.”
- The Bachelor: As Mark Lisanti of Movieline suggests, Jon would be a great Bachelor if he’s forced “to have all the kids with him on every date. Especially if he goes hottubbin’.”
- Dick in a Box: Reality show cameras follow Gosselin, “desperate to make a buck,” as he opens a mobile hot dog restaurant.
For the complete list, click the link below. (Read more Jon Gosselin