AskMen takes a look at the "famous females who rock our world" in 2010, "from stand-up comediennes and powerful businesswomen to Oscar-bound actresses and swimsuit models." The top 9 isn't littered so much with the businesswomen or comics:
- Emmanuelle Chriqui: She’s Canadian, speaks fluent English and French, but both her parents are from Morocco.
- Marissa Miller: The Victoria’s Secret Angel is, well, a Victoria’s Secret Angel.
- Kate Beckinsale: Looks hot in a “rubber catsuit,” but did you know she “speaks English, French and Russian?”
- Alessandra Ambrosio: A mother and MS advocate who also “wore lingerie made entirely of candy for the 2005 Victoria's Secret Fashion Show."
- Jessica Alba: Another mother who "still has the same smoking figure she had from the Dark Angel days."
- Beyoncé: On top of it all, she's also "No. 1 on Forbes' list of of the Best-Paid Celebs Under 30 in 2009."
- Penelope Cruz: Natch. But watch out for boyfriend Javier Bardem.
- Cheryl Cole: the Brit singer is "often referred to as the 'nation's new sweetheart.'"
- Eva Mendes: Hey, the actress "has posed topless for Vogue Italia."
For the full list, click here
(Read more beautiful women