Susan Sarandon isn’t just an actress: She’s also a ping-pong enthusiast, with her own ping-pong club and upcoming ping-pong reality show to prove it. And she’s not the only celeb with a startling hidden passion (who can forget Mike Tyson’s pigeons?). The Daily Beast lists a dozen others:
- Colin Farrell: Worked for 8 months as a country-western linedancing instructor in the early ‘90s; wore a cowboy hat, vest, and bandana while doing so.
- Bob Barker: In what can only be described as a convergence of awesome, the former Price is Right host took karate lessons…from Chuck Norris.
- Patrick Dempsey: He took up juggling around age 12 and even tied for second at the International Jugglers’ Association Juniors Championship. See the amazing video evidence at left.
- David Arquette: Apparently he’s an avid knitter and was a client of Edith Eig's at Los Angeles’ La Knitte Parisienne.
- Beyoncé Knowles: She loves Connect Four and once beat Kanye West in nine out of 10 matches.
For the complete list, click here
. (Read more Susan Sarandon