Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Info Just by
Sep 22, 2022 9:50 AM CDT
Trump: Presidents Can Declassify Info Just by Thinking It
Former president tells Hannity all Mar-a-Lago papers were declassified
- As the Justice Department moves ahead with a possible criminal case against Donald Trump over his handling of classified documents, the former president is doubling down on a basic line of defense. Trump told Sean Hannity of Fox News Wednesday that everything at Mar-a-Lago was, in fact, declassified because he...
Was on Call on
How to Contest
May 21, 2022 8:30 AM CDT
Tech Bigwig Was on Call on How to Contest Trump's Loss
Sean Hannity, Lindsey Graham also said to be on call with ex-Oracle CEO Larry Ellison
- Larry Ellison recently popped up on
"10 Richest People in the World" list, but that's not why he's making headlines this week. The
is reporting on a "previously unknown dimension" of the efforts to contest former President Trump's loss in the 2020...
In New Texts Between Hannity
and Mark Meadows, a Shift
Apr 30, 2022 8:15 AM CDT
In New Texts Between Hannity and Mark Meadows, a Shift
Fox host went from 'staunch supporter' of election lies to warning against 'fing lunatics,' per CNN
- CNN has more texts from Mark Meadows , this time dozens of them between the former White House chief of staff and Fox News host Sean Hannity. The two exchanged more than 80 messages between Election Day 2020 and President Biden's inauguration, which the news outlet says show "...
Shift on Riot
Apr 26, 2022 10:35 AM CDT
Greene's Texts to Meadows Show Quick Shift on Riot
As it began, she asked for Trump to calm rioters; soon, she put blame on antifa infiltrators
- Texts to and from Trump chief of staff Mark Meadows on the day of the Capitol riot and, more generally, in the aftermath of the 2020 election have been the subject of many stories of late. But CNN is now unveiling a mother lode—a total of 2,319 texts...
Apr 21, 2022 7:50 PM CDT
25 Years, 6 Months, 15 Days
Fox says Sean Hannity now has the record for longest-running cable anchor
- Fox News is claiming bragging rights for its top anchor as of Thursday: The network says Sean Hannity has surpassed the late Larry King to become the longest-running cable anchor ever, reports the Hill . For the record, his mark is at 25 years, six months, and 15 days.
Trump Addresses Alleged
Rift Between Him, DeSantis
Jan 21, 2022 4:12 PM CST
Trump Addresses Alleged Rift Between Him, DeSantis
'Fake news' was former president's response to Sean Hannity about reports on him, Fla. governor
- Whispers of a rift between Florida Gov. Ron DeSantis and former President Donald Trump have been percolating of late , starting with a "thinly veiled shot" at DeSantis by Trump last week as he slammed "gutless" politicians who wouldn't say whether they'd had a COVID booster shot....
Sean Hannity, the
Jan. 6 Committee
Would Like a Word
Jan 5, 2022 2:48 AM CST
Sean Hannity, the Jan. 6 Committee Would Like a Word
Panel wants to talk to him about his text messages
- The House select committee investigating last year's Jan. 6 attack on the US Capitol wants Sean Hannity's cooperation. A source first leaked the news to Axios , but the committee has since released a letter to Hannity, dated Tuesday, which says the panel has learned the Fox News host...
Jan. 6 Text to
Is Hurting All of Us'
Dec 14, 2021 6:23 AM CST
Fox Host's Jan. 6 Text to Meadows: 'This Is Hurting All of Us'
Laura Ingraham, Sean Hannity, Brian Kilmeade all frantically messaged Trump's then-chief of staff
- On Monday evening, a House panel probing what happened during the Capitol riot voted unanimously to recommend Mark Meadows, the chief of staff for former President Trump, be held in contempt of Congress. Among the evidence read aloud before the vote were a series of text messages sent to Meadows...
'Science of Vaccination'
Jul 20, 2021 1:30 PM CDT
Hannity Endorses 'Science of Vaccination'
He implores Fox viewers to 'take COVID seriously,' and Steve Doocy does the same
- Comments made by two Fox News hosts on Monday were generating attention in regard to COVID, but not for reasons critics of the network might expect:
"Please take COVID seriously, I can't say it enough," said the prime-time show host, per the Hill . "Enough
New Narrative Emerges
on Right About Protests
Jan 7, 2021 10:20 AM CST
New Narrative Emerges on Right About Protests
They're blaming antifa for the violence
- In the wake of Wednesday's violence in Washington, a new narrative has emerged on the right about what happened. It boils down to this: Don't blame us, blame the far-left activists of antifa. The accusation is that members of the latter group infiltrated pro-Trump protests and turned them...
Hannity Has New
Advice for Trump
Dec 1, 2020 7:14 AM CST
Hannity Has New Advice for Trump
Fox host uses radio, TV shows to advise president to pardon himself
- Sean Hannity is making his advice to President Trump loud and clear: Pardon yourself. The Fox News host used both his TV show and his radio show Monday to spread the message, reports Business Insider . "The president out the door needs to pardon his whole family and himself,"...
Big Fox Names
to Be Deposed in
Case of Murdered
Sep 15, 2020 4:00 AM CDT
Big Fox Names to Be Deposed in Case of Murdered DNC Staffer
Sean Hannity and Lou Dobbs, plus other network staffers and execs
- Sean Hannity, Lou Dobbs, and a number of Fox News staffers and execs will answer questions under oath next month about the network's infamous coverage of Seth Rich's death. The Democratic National Committee staffer was murdered in Washington, DC, in 2016; police believe the unsolved slaying was the...
Trump Boasts About Wowing
Doctors on Cognitive Test
Jul 10, 2020 8:24 AM CDT
Trump Boasts About Wowing Doctors on Cognitive Test
"They said, 'That’s an unbelievable thing. Rarely does anybody do what you just did'"
- The two men expected to face each other in the general election have a combined age of 151, which is one reason why both keep taking digs at each other about mental fitness. In an interview with Sean Hannity Thursday night, President Trump suggested he did not think that Joe...
Trump Calls Fauci 'Nice Man,'
Then Starts Finger-Pointing
Jul 10, 2020 7:00 AM CDT
Trump Calls Fauci 'Nice Man,' Then Starts Finger-Pointing
President slams nation's top infectious-disease expert, other health officials on virus to Hannity
- In a week where the US saw three consecutive days of more than 55,000 new coronavirus cases, with Florida, Texas, and California all experiencing record daily death rates, President Trump was put in the hot seat on the pandemic on Fox News Thursday night—but he didn't point...
Trump: There Will Be
Attacks on Monuments
Jun 26, 2020 4:24 AM CDT
Trump: There Will Be 'Retribution' for Attacks on Monuments
'They're terrorists in a sense,' he tells Hannity
- President Trump called people who tear down or deface monuments "terrorists" on Thursday and promised there would be "retribution." The president addressed the subject during a socially distanced town hall event in Wisconsin with Fox's Sean Hannity, the
reports. "Every night we’re going...
of Fox News
Jun 12, 2020 6:30 AM CDT
Meet the 'First Couple' of Fox News
It's Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt, sources say
- Sean Hannity and Ainsley Earhardt have been quietly seeing each other for quite some time, sources tell
. The magazine calls them "the first couple of Fox News," and recounts how they arrived together, via helicopter, to the wedding of another Fox couple last August. "Hannity...
Trump Called It a Potential
'Game Changer.' No Longer
Apr 22, 2020 11:55 AM CDT
Trump Called It a Potential 'Game Changer.' No Longer
A coronavirus panel recommended against hydroxychloroquine's use on Tuesday
- The bloom appears to be off the rose when it comes to the malaria drug hydroxychloroquine. President Trump has repeatedly touted it as a possible treatment for the novel coronavirus, but a yet-to-be-peer-reviewed study released Tuesday found there were more deaths among COVID-19 patients at US veteran hospitals who were...
Dr. Oz Steps In It
Apr 17, 2020 2:34 AM CDT
Dr. Oz Steps In It With Coronavirus Comments
He apologizes, but part of the problem was an out-of-context version of his quote
- Dr. Oz apologized a day after making a controversial coronavirus suggestion on Sean Hannity's Fox News show. Discussing the possibility of reopening certain parts of society during Wednesday's show, Oz cited a study that he said showed "the opening of schools may only cost us 2% to...
New York Approves
Mar 27, 2020 7:01 AM CDT
New York Approves Controversial Ventilator Solution
Medical groups warn against practice of splitting one ventilator between 2 patients
- As the US takes the No. 1 spot in coronavirus cases, the epicenter of the outbreak here has approved a controversial process in anticipation of ventilator shortages. New York Gov. Andrew Cuomo announced Thursday his state's hospitals can now split one ventilator between two patients—a "not ideal...
Trump Talks 2020 Dems,
Coronavirus With Hannity
Feb 3, 2020 4:30 AM CST
Trump Talks 2020 Dems, Coronavirus With Hannity
He calls Bernie Sanders a 'communist'
- President Trump spoke to Fox News host Sean Hannity in a pre-Super Bowl interview —and he didn't hold back from unloading on the Democratic White House hopefuls. The president described Joe Biden as "sleepy" and said Elizabeth Warren's platform was a "fairy tale,"
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Brittney Griner Freed by Russia, but at a 'Heavy Price'
All Nantucket Beaches Are Now Topless Beaches
Biden Signs NDA Limits Into Law
What Sleeping With a Weighted Blanket Does to Your Brain
Sunny Balwani's Sentence Is Longer Than Elizabeth Holmes'
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.