Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
'I Lied, but No
One Asked Why'
Nov 15, 2022 2:36 PM CST
Casey Anthony: 'I Lied, but No One Asked Why'
In upcoming docuseries seen by 'People,' Anthony hints that her father may have killed her toddler
- During her 2011 murder trial, Casey Anthony accused her father of covering up what she had originally said was the accidental drowning death of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Now, Anthony is "going further" than that, per TMZ . Her newest allegations against her dad come via a new docuseries ,
Casey Anthony Tells Her
Story in Upcoming Docuseries
Nov 9, 2022 9:55 AM CST
Casey Anthony Tells Her Story in Upcoming Docuseries
It's her first on-camera interview since 2011 murder acquittal
- Casey Anthony has given her first on-camera interview since 2011, when a jury acquitted her in the murder trial of her 2-year-old daughter. Per NBC News , the interview appears in an upcoming three-part docuseries on Peacock titled
Casey Anthony: Where the Truth Lies
. A press release from Peacock says...
to Fla. Bar
May 27, 2021 7:11 AM CDT
Casey Anthony 'Ongoing Issue' Brings Cops to Fla. Bar
Police: Ex-friend spilled drink on Anthony during heated argument over a man they both once dated
- An "ongoing issue" with Casey Anthony brought police down to a Florida bar over the weekend, though no one's in any apparent trouble after the incident. WESH reports the cops were called Sunday to O'Shea's Irish Pub in West Palm Beach, where the 35-year-old who was...
Casey Anthony Is Making
a Film to 'Clear Her Name'
Feb 5, 2021 9:25 AM CST
Casey Anthony Is Making a Film to 'Clear Her Name'
'Many of the revelations will be shocking,' co-documentary producers say
- Casey Anthony is now a movie producer as well as a private investigator . The Florida woman, who was controversially acquitted of first-degree murder in 2011 but found guilty of lying to police, is making a documentary about her trial and 2-year-old daughter Caylee's 2008 death, TMZ reports. According to...
Jan 1, 2021 11:55 AM CST
Florida's Newest Business Owner: Casey Anthony
Woman acquitted of killing toddler daughter in 2011 has opened a private investigation firm
- While it's been a tough year for small businesses, a new one has just popped up in Florida. Per Fox News , state records show that paperwork for Case Research & Consulting Services, LLC, was filed Dec. 14, and the private investigation firm has a well-known name as its owner:...
Father Hurt in
Nov 26, 2018 3:48 PM CST
Casey Anthony's Father Hurt in Car Crash
George Anthony's SUV flipped Saturday night
- Florida authorities say Casey Anthony's father has been hospitalized after a car accident, the AP reports. The Florida Highway Patrol says in a report that George Anthony's SUV rolled over several times after he lost control Saturday night while traveling on Interstate 4 between Daytona Beach and Orlando....
6 Years On,
Dec 6, 2017 10:55 AM CST
6 Years On, Casey Anthony's Legal Woes Continue
She files motion to dismiss defamation suit against her
- It's been more than six years since Casey Anthony was acquitted , but as WKMG reports, the legal saga surrounding daughter Caylee Anthony's death hasn't ended for her. Anthony this week filed a motion in a bid to get former Orange County, Fla., meter reader Roy Kronk's...
Mom: I Think
My Daughter Is
Oct 29, 2017 5:02 PM CDT
Casey Anthony's Mom: I Think My Daughter Is 'Mentally Ill'
Cindy and George Anthony threaten to sue if she does a reality show
- Since the release of OJ Simpson, seemingly far-fetched rumors have been circulating that he might do a reality show with none other than Casey Anthony. Anthony's parents, however, hope to never see the day. “Oh God, if it came down to that, I probably would" take legal action...
Anthony Didn't Get
Her Daughter Had
Died Until Trial
Jul 11, 2017 11:38 AM CDT
Lawyer: Casey Anthony Didn't Get Her Daughter Had Died Until Trial
Cheney Mason says Anthony experienced a grieving 'blackout'
- "I'm still not even certain as I stand here today about what happened," Casey Anthony told the AP earlier this year of the death of her daughter, Caylee, in 2008. Her former defense attorney has a theory as to why that might be. In an interview with...
Can't Escape Her
May 4, 2017 9:29 AM CDT
Casey Anthony Can't Escape Her Boredom: Source
Feels her life is 'pointless and aimless,' source tells 'People'
- Casey Anthony may "sleep pretty good at night," per her own recent admission to the AP , but she's also apparently climbing the walls from a life of tedium and monotony. That from a source allegedly in contact with Anthony who talked to
, revealing the 31-year-old is...
Casey Anthony's Parents
Disagree on How Caylee Died
Apr 12, 2017 1:48 PM CDT
Casey Anthony's Parents Disagree on How Caylee Died
They reveal separate theories to Investigation Discovery
- A jury in 2011 acquitted Casey Anthony of murdering her 2-year-old daughter after her defense attorney made the case for an accidental drowning. Her father, George Anthony, says that story is "a bunch of crap." It's one of several revelations he made in the final episode of...
Casey Anthony Hazily Recalls
'When Things Went Wrong'
Mar 9, 2017 6:03 AM CST
Casey Anthony Hazily Recalls 'When Things Went Wrong'
'What I remember is, being in bed, and my mom coming in before she left for work'
- Casey Anthony—the Florida woman accused, then acquitted, of killing her 2-year-old daughter—has broken her silence about the girl's death in five conversations with the AP over a weeklong period. The AP on Wednesday released more of what was said by the 30-year-old; she insists she doesn't...
Here's What Casey Anthony's
Parents Think of Her Interview
Mar 8, 2017 12:33 AM CST
Here's What Casey Anthony's Parents Think of Her Interview
George and Cindy Anthony are 'hurt'
- Casey Anthony broke her silence about daughter Caylee's death in an interview published this week —and her parents aren't happy about it. Casey Anthony "has once again pointed to George Anthony, her father, as a suspect in the disappearance and death of his granddaughter, Caylee,"...
Casey Anthony Breaks Silence
Mar 7, 2017 6:36 AM CST
Casey Anthony Breaks Silence
She talks to the AP about Caylee's death
- Almost nine years after her 2-year-old daughter Caylee's death—and six years after she was controversially acquitted of murder and child abuse —Casey Anthony has broken her silence about the girl's death in an interview with the AP . "I'm still not even certain as I...
Judge in Casey Anthony
Trial Thinks He Knows
Mar 2, 2017 6:03 AM CST
Judge in Casey Anthony Trial Thinks He Knows What Happened
Anthony likely killed daughter Caylee by accident, he says
- The judge who presided over Casey Anthony's murder trial has a theory: "There was a possibility that she may have utilized [chloroform] to keep the baby quiet ... and just used too much of it, and the baby died," he says of 2-year-old Caylee, whose remains were found...
Spotted at Anti-Trump
March: Casey Anthony
Feb 6, 2017 5:28 PM CST
Spotted at Anti-Trump March: Casey Anthony
She made rare public appearance Saturday night
- Three thousand people marched 2.4 miles from Trump Plaza in West Palm Beach to just outside Trump's Mar-a-Lago club to protest the new president Saturday night—including Casey Anthony. Anthony lives in the area, and told WPTV she is against President Trump's policies.
reports that Anthony,...
5 Years Later,
Jul 6, 2016 5:47 AM CDT
5 Years Later, Casey Anthony Is 'Bored'
Sources say she stages paparazzi shots for cash
- Five years after her controversial acquittal in the murder of her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee, Casey Anthony is not enjoying life as one of America's most notorious former suspects, insiders tell
. The sources say Anthony, who recently turned 30, is still living in South Florida, but she hasn't...
Casey Anthony's Lawyer
Says Sex Claims Are False
May 26, 2016 5:33 AM CDT
Casey Anthony's Lawyer Says Sex Claims Are False
Jose Baez suggests he may sue over Dominic Casey's allegations
- The allegations were both graphic and specific and, says Jose Baez, completely untrue. Private investigator Dominic Casey alleged in just-revealed court documents filed earlier this year in connection with a bankruptcy case that, among other things, Casey Anthony offered sex to Baez, her lawyer, in exchange for his legal services....
PI: Casey Anthony
Told Lawyer She
May 25, 2016 9:48 AM CDT
PI: Casey Anthony Told Lawyer She Killed Caylee
And she was having sex with lawyer as swap for legal representation: investigator affidavits
- That Casey Anthony has a bankruptcy case working through the legal system isn't shocking—but a couple of documents included with court papers filed in April are. Per two affidavits by private investigator Dominic Casey, who worked with Anthony's defense team after she was accused of murdering her...
Looks Like Casey Anthony
Is a Photographer Now
Feb 9, 2016 1:22 PM CST
Looks Like Casey Anthony Is a Photographer Now
Photography business set up in her name
- A photography business has been set up in South Florida under Casey Anthony 's name, and an address listed for the business belongs to a private investigator with ties to the mother acquitted of killing her 2-year-old daughter, Caylee. Documents filed with the Florida Division of Corporations show that...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Odd Hack for Panic Attacks Goes Viral on TikTok
For Giuliani, It's a Huge Day in Court
Priest Fatally Stabbed in Catholic Church Invasion
Native Americans in Montana Challenge New Gender Law
Drug Gangs Threaten Peace of Famous Squatter Commune
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.