Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
Kim Kardashian on
Gift From Kanye:
He 'Got It All
Back for Me'
Apr 28, 2022 8:25 AM CDT
Kim Kardashian on Gift From Kanye: He 'Got It All Back for Me'
On latest episode of 'The Kardashians,' taped in October, West presents last footage of her sex tape
- The way to a man's heart is reportedly through his stomach, but looks like the way to Kim Kardashian's heart (at least temporarily) is via retrieving her sex tape and giving it back to her. That's exactly what Kanye West managed to pull off, as evidenced by...
World's Richest Musician
Disputes Spot on
Apr 6, 2022 4:28 PM CDT
World's Richest Musician Disputes Spot on
Sources say Ye believes estimate is $5B too low
- The rapper formerly known as Kanye West is the richest musician in the world, with a net worth of around $2 billion, according to the latest
billionaires list —but insiders say Ye wants a recount. Sources tell the Blast that Ye believes
is trying to "diminish"...
Apr 5, 2022 10:40 AM CDT
Kanye Is Reportedly Getting 'Help'
Rapper pulls out of Coachella without stating a reason
- Ye has pulled out of Coachella amid reports that he's getting "help." The rapper formerly known as Kanye West was to have headlined both weekends of the festival, scheduled for April 15-17 and April 22-24 in Indio, Calif. He will no longer appear on April 17 and...
'I Said Counsel Kanye,
Not Cancel Kanye'
Mar 21, 2022 12:33 PM CDT
'I Said Counsel Kanye, Not Cancel Kanye'
Trevor Noah responds after Ye's banishment from the Grammys
- Trevor Noah's latest comment about Ye, aka Kanye West, is succinct and maybe one that could be applied to lots of public feuds in the modern age: "I said counsel Kanye not cancel Kanye," the
host tweeted on Sunday. The line comes after news emerged...
Ye's Camp Says
Grammys Pulled the Plug
Mar 19, 2022 4:35 PM CDT
Ye's Camp Says Grammys Pulled the Plug
Academy says 'concerning online behavior' will keep him offstage
- Ye will not be performing at the Grammy Awards next month because of what the Recording Academy called his "concerning online behavior," a representative for the rapper said Saturday. The former Kanye West was shut down for 24 hours by Instagram this week after he posted racial slurs...
Ye's Instagram Privileges
Have Been Revoked
Mar 17, 2022 6:15 AM CDT
Ye's Instagram Privileges Have Been Revoked
Rapper temporarily banned for bullying on Wednesday
- The rapper formerly known as Kanye West has been forced into a 24-hour Instagram hiatus. Instagram temporarily banned Ye's account Wednesday for violating policies on hate speech, bullying, and harassment—but the posts in question had nothing to do with Ye's most recent foe , Pete Davidson. The rapper...
and Kanye Go
At It in Texts
Mar 14, 2022 8:01 AM CDT
Pete Davidson and Kanye Go At It in Texts
'Grow the f--- up,' 'SNL' star wrote in one message that popped up on Insta over the weekend
- We kind of get why Pete Davidson is heading into space (and can we come, too?). The
Saturday Night Live
star, who's caught in a triangle of sorts between girlfriend Kim Kardashian and her ex Kanye West , is now pushing back at Ye, as evidenced by a series of...
Ye's New Music
Even His Fans
Mar 3, 2022 7:12 AM CST
Ye's New Music Video Startles Even His Fans
Rapper's clip shows his Claymation character kidnapping, burying Pete Davidson character
- Kim Kardashian may be done with the rapper formerly known as Kanye West (now Ye), but he doesn't seem to be done with her, or her current boyfriend,
star Pete Davidson. Just hours after Kardashian attained legally single status in Los Angeles Superior Court on Wednesday, West released...
Gets What She Desires
Mar 2, 2022 2:03 PM CST
Kim Kardashian Gets What She Desires
Judge declares her legally single on Wednesday
Kim Kardashian has gotten what she told the court she desired: She is now a West no more. Page Six reports a judge declared both Kardashian and Ye, formerly known as Kanye West, legally single in a Wednesday court hearing that Ye did not attend. TMZ notes the hearing...
to Drop as
Feb 22, 2022 1:50 PM CST
Kanye's New Album Fails to Drop as Expected
'Donda 2' requires an extra $200 purchase of a Stem Player to hear it
Kanye West fans waited for his new
album to drop at midnight Tuesday—the day of the album's planned release—and they're still waiting, reports the Daily Beast . This particular wait might be more annoying than most because West, who now refers to himself as...
Kanye Demands Apology From
Billie Eilish, Who Won't Give It
Feb 11, 2022 10:30 AM CST
Kanye Demands Apology From Billie Eilish, Who Won't Give It
West claims she dissed Travis Scott in helping fan in distress; all 3 are to perform at Coachella
- Kanye West says his headlining performance at Coachella hinges on an apology from another headliner: Billie Eilish. And Eilish sees no reason to give one. West, now known as Ye, demanded 20-year-old Eilish apologize to rapper Travis Scott, whom he said would join him at the California music festival in...
Kim Kardashian, Kanye
Tussle on Social Media
Feb 4, 2022 12:41 PM CST
Kim Kardashian, Kanye Tussle on Social Media
Ye is steamed his ex made a TikTok with their daughter; Kim says he's trying to 'control' divorce
- Last we heard, Kanye West's romance with new girlfriend Julia Fox was going well . His relationship with ex Kim Kardashian—not quite so well. TMZ reports the 44-year-old rapper and record producer was miffed after a video starring Kardashian and their daughter North, 8, was posted earlier this week...
Kanye West Faces
Possible Battery Charge
Jan 13, 2022 2:40 PM CST
Kanye West Faces Possible Battery Charge
Rapper now known as Ye allegedly punched a man seeking his autograph
- Kanye West—or Ye, as he is officially known now —is facing a possible battery charge after a late-night confrontation with somebody seeking an autograph, reports Fox 11 of Los Angeles. Ye allegedly punched the unidentified man about 3am outside a downtown nightclub, and the LAPD has launched an...
on a Date
Jan 7, 2022 8:40 AM CST
She Went on a Date With Kanye, Tells All
Actress Julia Fox spills on 'Cinderella moment' with Ye in 'Interview' piece, photo spread
- We already all know that Kim Kardashian has been moving on from Kanye West with
star Pete Davidson , but it hasn't been quite as clear how Ye's dating life has been going—until now. The reveal comes courtesy of Julia Fox, a 31-year-old actress who co-starred in...
Ye Buys 4K Toys for
Chicago Kids in Need
Dec 20, 2021 2:27 PM CST
Ye Buys 4K Toys for Chicago Kids in Need
'He has truly been our modern-day Santa Claus,' alderman says
- Kanye West has been officially named Ye since his name change was approved in October—but to thousands of kids in Chicago, he's now Santye Claus. The rapper donated clothing and almost all of the more than 4,000 toys that were given away at an event in the...
Kim Kardashian Asks Judge
to Declare Her Single
Dec 14, 2021 2:36 AM CST
Kim Kardashian Asks Judge to Declare Her Single
Kardashian files papers amid ongoing divorce from Kanye West
Kim Kardashian would like to be declared legally single. She filed paperwork to that effect last week, and a judge will eventually rule on whether she can be considered officially single even as she and Kanye West continue to work through the details of their divorce, including child custody...
BTS Wins Big at AMAs: 'This
Whole Thing Is a Miracle'
Nov 22, 2021 7:18 AM CST
BTS Wins Big at AMAs: 'This Whole Thing Is a Miracle'
Big night for South Korean boy band at American Music Awards, including first artist of the year win
- South Korean superstars BTS were crowned artist of the year at the American Music Awards on Sunday, brushing aside challenges from Taylor Swift, Drake, and The Weeknd as they took home a total of three awards, teamed up with Coldplay for a raucous " My Universe," and closed the...
Kanye West Is
Now Officially 'Ye'
Oct 18, 2021 2:57 PM CDT
Kanye West Is Now Officially 'Ye'
Judge approves request for name change
: Kanye West is officially no longer Kanye West. Los Angeles Superior Court Judge Michelle Williams Court has approved the rapper's petition to have his name changed from Kanye Omari West to "Ye," with no middle name or last name, Deadline reports. In an August filing, Ye...
Aug 30, 2021 1:30 PM CDT
Release Was Unauthorized
That's 'preposterous,' Universal insiders say
- The long-delayed Kanye West album
broke streaming records after its release Sunday morning—but West says he never signed off on the release, Pitchfork reports. "Universal put my album out without my approval and they blocked Jail 2 from being on the album," he said in an...
Album in an Odd
Jul 28, 2021 12:07 PM CDT
Kanye Finishing Album in an Odd 'Private Space'
Rapper is holed up in tiny room in Atlanta's Mercedes-Benz Stadium
- It's not really surprising that Kanye West's latest album didn't drop on the day it was supposed to. What is odd, however, is where he appears to be holed up as he finishes
, named for his late mother. On Tuesday, the 44-year-old rapper posted on Instagram...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Video Emerges of Giuliani Incident at Grocery Store
Cops: Subway Worker Killed Over Mayo Complaint
Why Some Jews, Muslims, See Roe Reversal as an Attack
John Cornyn's Brown v. Board of Education Tweet Causes Uproar
Jan. 6 Panel Calls Surprise Hearing
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.