Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Pandemic May Have Changed
Thinking on Blue Jeans
Apr 18, 2021 2:20 PM CDT
Pandemic May Have Changed Thinking on Blue Jeans
'New denim cycle' may be here: goodbye skinny jeans, hello mom jeans
- Of all the changes wrought by the pandemic, a shift in blue jeans fashion may not seem of great importance. But it certain circles, it's leading to serious-sounding pronouncements like this one, from Levi Strauss CEO Chip Bergh to the
New York Times
: "It's very possible that...
Levi's CEO: No Need
to Wash Your Jeans
IN CASE YOU MISSED IT
May 25, 2014 2:45 PM CDT
Levi's CEO: No Need to Wash Your Jeans
Chip Bergh says he practices what he preaches
- How often do you chuck your jeans in the laundry? If it's more than once a year, the CEO of Levi's thinks you're doing it wrong. At a green-themed conference sponsored by
, Chip Bergh said he practices what he preaches. "These jeans have yet to...
Skinny Jeans Craze Puts
Jul 6, 2009 12:02 PM CDT
Skinny Jeans Craze Puts the Squeeze on Guys
Style trumps comfort as trend hits not-so-hip
- The market for skinny jeans is expanding, as more and more men looking to show off their assets are pouring themselves into tight fitting styles, the
Wall Street Journal
reports. But as they target a crowd beyond the usual hipsters, skaters, and hip-hoppers, manufacturers are giving customers a bit of...
Popular on Newser
Kyrsten Sinema Says She's Leaving Democratic Party
It's a 'Huge Milestone' for US Currency
Griner in 'Very Good Spirits,' as Viktor Bout Slams US
Congressman-Elect, 25, Denied DC Apartment
Sword Swallower's Act Goes Very, Very Wrong
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.