Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Actress: 40th Birthday
Brought a Hollywood Reality
Apr 12, 2021 7:41 AM CDT
Actress: 40th Birthday Brought a Hollywood Reality
Carrie-Anne Moss was offered role as a grandmother the day after
- It's a well-known complaint in Hollywood that the industry views actresses much differently once they turn 40. Matrix star Carrie-Anne Moss, now 53, says she didn't quite believe it until she herself reached the milestone. "Literally the day after my 40th birthday, I was reading a script...
Aug 21, 2019 4:50 AM CDT
Keanu Reeves will return as Neo
- If you have déjà vu after hearing about another sequel to
, it's not a glitch—Warner Bros. has confirmed that a fourth installment is being produced, 20 years after the original sci-fi hit and 16 years after the first and second sequels. Lana Wachowski, who wrote,...
10 Actors Who
Mar 28, 2010 1:23 PM CDT
10 Actors Who Regularly Kill TV Shows
And some of the series had real promise, too...
- Certain actors bring bad luck (or, in some cases, just plain bad acting) with them to every TV show they’re a part of. Courtesy of Screen Junkies , 10 actors who’ve been on so many canceled series, they should never be allowed on the small screen again:
Popular on Newser
Merriam-Webster Chooses Its Word of the Year
Iran, US Soccer Now Have Bad Blood Over Altered Flag
Court Sides With Man Fired for Avoiding Workplace 'Fun'
Cops: 'Catfishing' Leads to Triple Homicide
Odell Beckham Jr. Escorted Off Flight
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.