Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Cardi B Warns
Lahren: 'I Will
Dog Walk You'
Jan 21, 2019 8:11 AM CST
Cardi B Warns 'Sheep' Tomi Lahren: 'I Will Dog Walk You'
Singer isn't having it with conservative commentator over the shutdown and border wall
- Cardi B and Tomi Lahren got into an online smackdown over President Trump's border wall and the government shutdown. The 26-year-old singer and rapper caused quite a buzz last week with a 58-second rant about the partial shutdown, noting that "our country is in a hellhole right now,...
Has Lined Up
Her Next Gig
Aug 30, 2017 1:48 PM CDT
Tomi Lahren Has Lined Up Her Next Gig
She debuts on Sean Hannity's show Wednesday on Fox News
- Fox News Channel has hired controversial conservative commentator Tomi Lahren, who has hosted shows on The Blaze and One America News Network along with working for a political action committee supporting President Trump. The network said Wednesday that Lahren will have a "signature role" on a digital product under...
a New, Unwanted Title
Aug 8, 2017 10:30 AM CDT
Scaramucci Has a New, Unwanted Title
The 'Mooch' tops list of least powerful people in the world
- Power: One day you have it, the next you don't. No one likely knows that better than the world's 50 "least powerful" people, described by 24/7 Wall St. as "well-known individuals around the world who have recently experienced a precipitous loss in stature." The top...
With Tomi Lahren
Go Way Back
Apr 18, 2017 7:33 AM CDT
Glenn Beck's Lawyers: Issues With Tomi Lahren Go Way Back
Countersuit says she was 'uninformed,' 'embarrassed the company'
- The battle between conservative personality Tomi Lahren and probably soon-to-be ex-boss Glenn Beck continues nearly a month after she was suspended from Beck's network, the Blaze. Despite Lahren's wrongful-termination suit against the two parties, Beck insists she wasn't fired and is still under contract, and he and...
Tomi Lahren Sues
Glenn Beck and the Blaze
Apr 7, 2017 6:50 PM CDT
Tomi Lahren Sues Glenn Beck and the Blaze
The conservative commentator claims she was wrongfully terminated
- Tomi Lahren has filed a wrongful termination lawsuit against Glenn Beck and the Blaze, claiming her employers sought to "embarrass, humiliate, and undermine" her,
reports. The 24-year-old rising star of conservative commentary was suspended by the Blaze last month following an appearance on
in which she...
Mar 26, 2017 4:52 PM CDT
Tomi Lahren's Job Suspension Is Permanent: Sources
Sources say Glenn Beck doesn't want her back at his network
- Sources tell the
New York Post
that Tomi Lahren's suspension from The Blaze has turned permanent. Glenn Beck, who founded the conservative network, is "reminding the world of his conservative principles by sidelining Tomi," one source says. There had been talk that Beck has lately lost conservative...
Conservative Star Tomi Lahren
Suspended From 'The Blaze'
Mar 20, 2017 4:52 PM CDT
Conservative Star Tomi Lahren Suspended From 'The Blaze'
After airing pro-choice views on 'The View'
- Tomi Lahren, the young rising star of the right , has been suspended from her job at Glenn Beck-founded network The Blaze, sources tell the Daily Caller . Though the reason for her suspension, said to be in effect for at least a week, hasn't been confirmed,
Meet Tomi Lahren,
Rising Star of the Right
Dec 6, 2016 6:03 AM CST
Meet Tomi Lahren, Rising Star of the Right
She's been getting quite a bit of attention since 'Daily Show' appearance
- Ann Coulter is so yesterday. Meet Tomi Lahren, whom the
New York Times
recently called "the right's rising media star." Lahren is a 24-year-old conservative who has an impressive social media following and hosts a show on the Glenn Beck-founded network The Blaze. One of her most-viewed...
Popular on Newser
Cops Warn About New iPhone Feature, Experts Say to Chill
Leaning Tower Shuttered Last Month Now on 'High Alert'
Appeals Court Delivers Its Decision to Jussie Smollett
Bad News Part II for Trump on Legal Front
Doritos Has Solved the Issue of Crunching
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.