Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Stories 1 - 20 |
He Owes Them
Oct 6, 2023 2:00 AM CDT
Mike Lindell's Lawyers Say He Owes Them Millions
Law firms are seeking to dump the MyPillow founder as a client
- Lawyers representing MyPillow founder and conservative conspiracy theorist Mike Lindell want to dump him as a client after, they allege, he stopped paying his bills to the tune of millions. Two law firms, Minnesota-based Parker Daniels Kibort and Washington-based Lewin and Lewin, have informed federal judges that Lindell owes millions...
MyPillow Is Selling Off
Jul 11, 2023 7:32 PM CDT
MyPillow Is Selling Off Pillow-Making Equipment
Mike Lindell says company lost sales after 'massive, massive cancellation'
- Hard times at MyPillow: Sales have slumped so much amid founder and CEO Mike Lindell's support of Donald Trump's election fraud claims that the company is selling off some of its pillow-making equipment. More than 850 items of "surplus equipment," including sewing machines and industrial fabric...
Contest Winner Asks Court
to Force Lindell to Pay Up
May 20, 2023 10:31 AM CDT
Contest Winner Asks Court to Force Lindell to Pay Up
'It’s kind of put up or shut up time for Mr. Lindell'
- A computer forensics expert who debunked data that Mike Lindell claimed proved there was interference in the 2020 election is taking the MyPillow CEO to federal court. Lindell failed to meet an arbitration panel's deadline of May 19 to pay $5 million to Robert Zeidman, the
Fighting to Keep
Jan 23, 2023 1:50 PM CST
RNC Leader Fighting to Keep Her Job This Week
Ronna McDaniel expects to survive secret ballot for party's national committee
- By week's end, the Republican National Committee is set to resolve a leadership feud that has exposed divisions within the party, per the AP . Those inside the fight believe the days ahead of Friday's secret ballot could get even uglier as rebel forces within former President Trump's...
SCOTUS Won't Block
Defamation Suit Against Lindell
Oct 3, 2022 3:57 PM CDT
SCOTUS Won't Block Defamation Suit Against Lindell
MyPillow CEO is being sued by Dominion Voting Systems
- In February 2021, MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell said he was "very happy" to be sued by Dominion Voting Systems over his claims that the company rigged its machines to deliver an election victory for President Biden in 2020. The $1.3 billion defamation lawsuit is proceeding, but Lindell is...
Feds Seized My
Phone in Hardee's
Sep 14, 2022 12:27 AM CDT
Mike Lindell: Feds Seized My Phone in Hardee's Drive-Thru
MyPillow CEO says he was questioned regarding voting system issue
- MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell said Tuesday that federal agents seized his cellphone and questioned him about a Colorado clerk who has been charged in what prosecutors say was a “deceptive scheme” to breach voting system technology used across the country. Lindell was approached in the drive-thru of a...
Mike Lindell Rips Into
'Absolutely Disgusting' Walmart
Jun 18, 2022 10:45 AM CDT
Mike Lindell Rips Into 'Absolutely Disgusting' Walmart
MyPillow CEO isn't happy that retailer has yanked his company's products off store shelves
- If you're looking for a new pillow at Walmart, you won't find one particular brand anymore on the shelves. The retailer says it has removed all MyPillow products—which include not only pillows, but also sheets, towels, and mattresses—from its brick-and-mortar stores, though a spokesperson tells the...
Return to Twitter
Lasted 4 Hours
May 2, 2022 7:23 AM CDT
Mike Lindell's Return to Twitter Lasted 4 Hours
Platform rejects his attempt to rejoin after previous ban
- MyPillow founder and "Big Lie" proponent Mike Lindell attempted to rejoin Twitter on Sunday, but his new account survived less than four hours. Twitter tells Fox Business
it took down the account over its rules on "ban evasion." As in, Lindell was permanently banned in 2021 , and...
Feb 17, 2022 11:14 AM CST
Report: MyPillow CEO Couldn't Enter Canada With Pillows
After truck with 10K pillows refused entry, Mike Lindell says he'll drop them by parachute
- It started with an announcement over the weekend. "All of our employees are busy making pillows right now for the truckers in Canada," MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell declared on Saturday, relaying his plans to try to get his company's wares through to those protesting anti-vaccine mandates and...
MyPillow CEO Is
Suing Jan. 6 Panel
Jan 6, 2022 4:58 AM CST
MyPillow CEO Is Suing Jan. 6 Panel
Mike Lindell wants to block subpoena for phone records
- MyPillow chief executive Mike Lindell is fighting a subpoena for his phone records from the House panel investigating the Capitol attack. Lindell—one of the most outspoken supporters of former President Trump's debunked election fraud claims—filed a lawsuit against the select committee on Wednesday, the day before the...
MyPillow CEO Says He
Was Attacked at Hotel
Aug 13, 2021 6:37 AM CDT
MyPillow CEO Says He Was Attacked at Hotel
Mike Lindell's 'cyber symposium' was a bust
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell says he was attacked Wednesday night at a hotel in South Dakota, where he has been holding a three-day "cyber symposium" on his election fraud claims. "I’m OK. It hurts a little bit," Lindell told attendees at the Sioux Falls event Thursday...
Dominion Voting Systems Case
Can Head Toward Trial: Judge
Aug 12, 2021 12:00 AM CDT
Dominion Voting Systems Case Can Head Toward Trial: Judge
Judge clears way for case against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, Mike Lindell to proceed
- A federal judge cleared the way Wednesday for a defamation case by Dominion Voting Systems to proceed against Sidney Powell, Rudy Giuliani, and Mike Lindell, allies of former President Trump who had all falsely accused the company of rigging the 2020 presidential election. US District Judge Carl Nichols ruled that...
Lindell's Latest Dispute Is With
Network That Helped Make Him
Jul 30, 2021 7:00 AM CDT
Lindell's Latest Dispute Is With Network That Helped Make Him
MyPillow CEO says he's pulling ads from Fox after he claims it wouldn't air commercial
- Mike Lindell says he has proof the presidency was stolen from Donald Trump in 2020, and next month he's set to livestream a cyber symposium that will allegedly present said proof. It's his commercial promoting the event, however, that's at the center of a dispute with Fox...
Trump Reportedly Making
Claims About Being 'Reinstated'
Jun 1, 2021 11:10 AM CDT
Trump Reportedly Making Claims About Being 'Reinstated'
Maggie Haberman of 'NYT' says former president is telling people he expects it by August
- Maggie Haberman of the
New York Times
covered President Trump while he was in office, and she now reports that he's intent on getting back there sooner than people think. On Twitter , Haberman writes that Trump "has been telling a number of people he's in contact with...
MyPillow Guy Thought He
Was Speaking to Trump, Wasn't
Apr 21, 2021 7:53 AM CDT
MyPillow Guy Thought He Was Speaking to Trump, Wasn't
Prank caller gets through to Mike Lindell during live telethon for his new social-media site
- Mike Lindell just can't catch a break. Not only is the MyPillow founder being sued for $1.3 billion by Dominion Voting Systems and struggling to launch his social media site—now he's being prank-called, too. The Hill reports that on Monday, Lindell was hosting a live telethon...
MyPillow Founder 'Very Happy'
to Be Sued for $1.3B
Feb 22, 2021 7:44 AM CST
MyPillow Founder 'Very Happy' to Be Sued for $1.3B
Dominion Voting Systems goes after Mike Lindell, too
- "Please sue me," Mike Lindell said in January. On Monday, Dominion Voting Systems obliged in a big way, filing a $1.3 billion defamation suit against the founder of MyPillow, reports
. The staunch ally of former President Trump has kept up his allegations that Dominion rigged its...
Mike Lindell Is
'Begging to Be Sued'
Feb 8, 2021 6:03 PM CST
Dominion Says Mike Lindell Is 'Begging to Be Sued'
Company has sued Powell and Giuliani over election fraud allegations so far
- Dominion Voting Systems has already filed defamation lawsuits against Sidney Powell and Rudi Giuliani, lawyers who backed former President Trump's false claims of election fraud and named the company in their allegations. The company has said more lawsuits are on the way, and it has dropped more than a...
to Compete With
Feb 4, 2021 5:55 PM CST
Parkland Survivor to Compete With Trump Supporter
David Hogg launches a company to take on Mike Lindell and MyPillow
- A survivor of the Parkland, Florida, high school shooting in 2018 is going after a Trump supporter on his own playing field. David Hogg announced Thursday that he's launching a company to compete with MyPillow, Axios reports. That company's chief executive is Mike Lindell, who insists the presidential...
Newsmax Anchor Walks Off Set
During Mike Lindell Interview
Feb 3, 2021 6:44 AM CST
Newsmax Anchor Walks Off Set During Mike Lindell Interview
Bob Sellers gets fed up as Lindell continues to make false claims of election fraud
- Even the Trump-friendly Newsmax has apparently had it with Mike Lindell, or at least one of its anchors has. The MyPillow CEO, who continues to insist the presidential election was stolen from Donald Trump, was interviewed on the right-wing cable network Tuesday and, in what
refers to as...
Twitter Boots MyPillow's
for 'Ban Evasion'
Feb 2, 2021 6:10 PM CST
Twitter Boots MyPillow's Corporate Account for 'Ban Evasion'
Lindell used company's account to tell Twitter CEO he should be in prison
- MyPillow CEO Mike Lindell tried to use the company account to get around his ban from Twitter—and ended up getting the company account banned as well. A Twitter spokesperson tells Mashable that the MyPillow corporate account "was permanently suspended for violating our ban evasion policy." Lindell, who...
Stories 1 - 20 |
Popular on Newser
Red Lobster Misjudged Diners' Hunger for Endless Shrimp
Investigation Lobs Disturbing Allegations Against Candy Giant
A 'Familiar Maternal Face on TV' Dead at 93
Morgan Names Royals Who Made Alleged Racist Comments
Henry Kissinger Dies at 100
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.