Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
SCOTUS Declines Case
of Gun-Waving St. Louis Couple
Jun 6, 2022 5:40 PM CDT
SCOTUS Declines Case of Gun-Waving St. Louis Couple
McCloskeys appealed sanctions on law licenses
- The Supreme Court has declined to hear the case of Mark and Patricia McCloskey, the St. Louis couple who pointed guns at Black Lives Matter protesters near their home in 2020. Mark McCloskey—a Republican who is running for a US Senate seat —and his wife are both lawyers,...
Court: McCloskeys Must Help
Needy, Not a Right-Wing Group
May 19, 2022 4:50 PM CDT
Court: McCloskeys Must Help Needy, Not a Right-Wing Group
Lawyer says he'll try next to do pro bono work opposing critical race theory
- The Missouri Supreme Court denied a request by US Senate candidate Mark McCloskey and his wife to give free legal advice to a conservative activist group as a condition of their professional probation, but McCloskey said Thursday he'll try to find another right-wing organization to represent. Mark and Patricia...
Governor Makes Good on
Promise to McCloskeys
Aug 3, 2021 5:26 PM CDT
Governor Makes Good on Promise to McCloskeys
Gun-waving St. Louis couple pardoned
- Missouri Gov. Mike Parson on Tuesday announced that he made good on his promise to pardon a couple who gained notoriety for pointing guns at social justice demonstrators as they marched past the couple's home in a luxury St. Louis enclave last year. Parson, a Republican, on Friday pardoned...
Enter Guilty Pleas
Jun 17, 2021 4:36 PM CDT
Gun-Pointing Couple Enter Guilty Pleas
'I'd do it again,' Mark McCloskey says outside St. Louis court
- A St. Louis couple who gained notoriety for pointing guns at social justice demonstrators last year pleaded guilty Thursday to misdemeanor charges and agreed to give up the weapons they used during the confrontation. Patricia McCloskey pleaded guilty to misdemeanor harassment and was fined $2,000. Her husband, Mark McCloskey,...
Man Who Pulled Gun on
Protesters Has Big News
May 19, 2021 10:20 AM CDT
Man Who Pulled Gun on Protesters Has Big News
St. Louis' Mark McCloskey is running for Senate, decrying 'cancel culture' and 'lie of systemic racism'
- One half of the couple who brandished guns at racial injustice protesters outside their St. Louis mansion last year is now running for Senate. Personal injury lawyer Mark McCloskey, a Republican, announced his candidacy Tuesday during an interview with Fox News' Tucker Carlson. "God came knocking on my door...
Popular on Newser
Family 'Destroyed' After Tragedy During College Parents Weekend
Tom Brady, Gisele Bundchen Hire Divorce Attorneys
Brad Pitt Fires Back at Angelina Jolie
It's Canned Water. And It's Nearly a Unicorn
Herschel Walker's Abortion Story Was No Secret
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We see that you're using an ad-blocker.
To read our stories, you'll need to
turn off your ad-blocker.
As an advertising-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
Turn off your ad-blocker
(for Newser only)
One last step.
You have to do this part yourself.
But you're a smartie, and we'll help you out.
1. Click on your ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(It might look like this
2. Every ad-blocker is a bit different, but look for
an option like disable, whitelist, or trust and click it.
Thanks so much.