Log into your Newser account
Joined Newser on:
Find what you're looking for
More about Newser:
Want to contribute?
Suggest a Story
Get our apps:
Install our app:
Jennifer Dulos' Family
Makes a Big Request
Oct 24, 2020 11:00 AM CDT
Jennifer Dulos' Family Makes a Big Request
They want her declared dead after less than 2 years
- The family of a missing Connecticut mother wants her declared legally dead—an unusual move that a judge says she'll have to study, ABC News reports. Jennifer Dulos disappeared in 2019 during a custody battle with husband Fotis Dulos, who was arrested for her murder in 2020 and died...
Lawyer Claims Dulos Found
Bloody Clothes on His Porch
Mar 5, 2020 4:07 AM CST
Lawyer Claims Dulos Found Bloody Clothes on His Porch
Judge rejects request for a posthumous trial
- Fotis Dulos had a good explanation for why he was caught on surveillance video dumping his estranged wife's bloody clothes in trash cans on the day she disappeared, according to the dead murder suspect's lawyer. Norm Pattis said Wednesday that Dulos—who declared his innocence in a note...
Fotis Dulos' Family:
Here's Why He Killed Himself
Feb 4, 2020 12:58 PM CST
Fotis Dulos' Family: Here's Why He Killed Himself
In statement, they say they believe he was innocent of his estranged wife's murder
- Fotis Dulos' family does not believe he killed his estranged wife, Jennifer Farber Dulos, they say in a statement released Monday regarding the Connecticut man's suicide. Dulos, who was charged with murder after Farber Dulos disappeared May 24, "found himself in a dead-end where he saw taking his...
With Fotis Dulos Dead,
Attorney Files 'Unusual Motion'
Jan 31, 2020 4:35 AM CST
With Fotis Dulos Dead, Attorney Files 'Unusual Motion'
His lawyer wants the murder trial to proceed
- Connecticut murder suspect Fotis Dulos died Thursday , two days after he was hospitalized following a suicide attempt—but his attorney still wants a murder trial. Norm Pattis said family members want to clear the 52-year-old's name, NBC reports. "We have filed an unusual motion in the Connecticut courts...
Fotis Dulos Is Dead,
Left Suicide Note
Jan 30, 2020 7:33 PM CST
Fotis Dulos Is Dead, Left Suicide Note
Connecticut man insisted he was innocent of the murder of his estranged wife
- A man charged with murdering his wife who went missing amid a contentious divorce case died Thursday, his lawyer said. Fotis Dulos, 52, had been hospitalized since Tuesday when he was found at his home in Farmington, Connecticut, following an apparent suicide attempt. Calling it a horrific day for Dulos'...
After Woman Left Home, Dulos
Apparently Went Into Garage
Jan 29, 2020 4:03 PM CST
After Woman Left Home, Dulos Apparently Went Into Garage
Police investigators have been at his home
- Fotis Dulos remains in critical condition and on life support after he apparently attempted suicide by carbon monoxide poisoning on Tuesday. The
reports the attempt is thought to have taken place after his "new girlfriend" left the home to get groceries. He was found in his garage,...
Attempted Suicide After
Jan 29, 2020 6:44 AM CST
Lawyer: Dulos Attempted Suicide After 'Devastating News'
Sources say murder suspect is now on life support
- Connecticut murder suspect Fotis Dulos is in critical condition after an apparent suicide attempt came extremely close to succeeding. Police say the 52-year-old is being treated for carbon monoxide poisoning after officers who conducted a welfare check Tuesday found him unresponsive in the garage of his Farmington home, the AP...
Reports: Husband Accused
of Murder Attempts Suicide
Jan 28, 2020 5:26 PM CST
Reports: Husband Accused of Murder Attempts Suicide
Fotis Dulos is reported to have a faint pulse
- A Connecticut man accused of murdering his wife has attempted suicide, reports CNN . Fotis Dulos was "en route to the hospital with a faint pulse," his attorney said in the immediate aftermath of the incident. Authorities conducted a welfare check at Dulos' home after he did not show...
Judge Berates Fotis Dulos:
'What He Did Was Stupid'
Jan 24, 2020 9:22 AM CST
Judge Berates Fotis Dulos: 'What He Did Was Stupid'
He violated bond in removing items from wife's memorial
- Fotis Dulos is unable to leave his house after interfering with a memorial in honor of the estranged wife he's accused of killing . "What he did was stupid. Don't do it again," Judge Gary White said Thursday from Stamford/Norwalk Superior Court in Connecticut, noting Dulos had...
Farber Dulos' Nanny: I Made
Odd Paper Towel Discovery
Jan 8, 2020 11:53 AM CST
Farber Dulos' Nanny: I Made Odd Paper Towel Discovery
Her comments to police are included in Fotis Dulos' arrest warrant for murder of his wife
- Jennifer Farber Dulos' estranged husband was charged with her murder on Tuesday, and ABC News cites his arrest warrant in providing new alleged details in the Connecticut mom's May 24 disappearance. Officials allege that Fotis Dulos, 52, killed the mother of five in her garage between 8:05am and...
A Day of Arrests in Case
of Jennifer Farber Dulos
Jan 7, 2020 3:45 PM CST
A Day of Arrests in Case of Jennifer Farber Dulos
Estranged husband Fotis Dulos arrested, along with his girlfriend and former lawyer
- Jennifer Farber Dulos' estranged husband was arrested and charged with her murder on Tuesday, reports the
. The Connecticut mother of five hasn't been seen since May 24, and her body has not been located. The husband, Fotis Dulos, wasn't the only one arrested: Police also collared...
Popular on Newser
MSU Head Coach Fired for 'Moral Turpitude'
Winners, Losers From the GOP Debate
Arrest Made in Murder of Young Baltimore Tech CEO
A Find Like This Comes 'Once in a Generation'
When a Bear Came, Mom Knew What to Do
On This Day:
10 Years of Headlines
We're glad you're here.
As an ad-supported site,
Newser can't exist without ads.
To read our stories, you'll
need to tweak one thing.
OK, tell me what to do
If you're using:
An ad-blocker, please whitelist Newser
by clicking the ad-blocker icon in your browser.
(Examples: Adblock Plus
, and Ghostery
A DuckDuckGo extension in your browser, please access Newser without it: Either by removing it, whitelisting us, or using another browser.
Thanks so much.